"I Wish I Had Known"
The NM-ORO has completed a movie script on obesity and diabetes. The movie is about a family afflicted with problems associated with obesity and diabetes (including such problems of foot care, blindness, renal failure and dialysis, etc.); the movie is targeted to both youths and adults and will impart an understanding about the risks of obesity and the impact to health and well-being of diabetes (including co-morbidities), as well as practical strategies and actions to reduce risks and prevent obesity and the onset of diabetes.
New Mexico Border Health
- Policy and Binational Coordination
- Local and Regional Coordination
- Health Promotion, Communication & Education
- Epidemiology and Surveillance
- Environmental Health and Justice
- Research and Assessments